My name is Kevin Baum and I’m a Chicago-native with a passion for style, design, food and culture. I live in the South Loop neighborhood with my fiancé Tricia and our pets Buddy, a Cairn Terrier, and Charlie, a Russian Blue.
By day I’m a Communications Manager at the nation’s leading health and wellness company, and by night I’m a photographer and marathoner.
About Kevin Joseph
Kevin Joseph is my creative outlet for photos and stories of my interests, travels, and experiences. If you’re a reader, you’re a friend, and I’d love to hear from you.
Read more about me at VoyageChicago!
- How long have you lived in Chicago? I was raised in the NW suburb of Wheeling, IL to parents who grew up in Chicago. I moved to the city-proper in 2004 after they’d moved to Las Vegas a few years before.
- What type of music do you like? I play guitar and I’m a fan of anything that sounds good and fits the mood. When it comes to preferences, my favorite band is Pearl Jam, and I’m a sucker for classic rock, techno, EDM and indie.
- Fond of: Pizza, wine, running, family and friends. And the occasional PS4 session.
- Describe Your Style: Minimal, modern, flexible. I adapt to my surroundings.
- Icons and Mentors: My fiancé, Eddie Vedder, Jack Nicholson, my family.
- Most Worn Item In Your Closet: Jeans or chinos with a solid tee or sweater.
- What do you do for fun? I’m all about dinner with friends, photography, and experiencing Chicago like a tourist.
- Favorite Places You’ve Been: Tuscany and Rome, London, Bermuda.
- What Inspires You? Strong people. I believe that happiness and success come to those who are willing to work for it. The most important investment we make is in ourselves, and if we move with urgency, have no ego, and give a shit, we’ll succeed.
Rates and Prints
For rates and prints, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.