If you’re like me – an active, consistently on-the-go male – you’ll appreciate the V76 by Vaughn 4-IN-1 Cleansing Foam.
Each week I spend at least one night away from home and endure a handful or more of gym sessions or training runs. This all-in-one cleanser tags along nicely in my overnight or gym bag, and will outperform any of the facility-provided men’s personal care products I know I’ll face.
Further, if you’re a personal-product-junkie like me, you’ll Iove the extra room you’ll have in your bag.
How V76 Vaughn and I Met
I was first introduced to V76 by Vaughn a few years ago via Birchbox, when Tricia gifted me a three-month subscription for my birthday. I think it was in my second monthly installment of products that I received the Texture Clay, a medium-hold, matte finish paste (also awesome), and the Hydrating Shampoo. I’ve since purchased both products on repeat occasions. They also have an Energizing Shampoo that’s great, too, and a bit more tingly than its sibling.
Fast forward to a few weeks ago when V76 sent me a care-package with all sorts of goodies, the 4-IN-1 cleanser included. I can say with all honesty that this is now a part of my travel kit’s starting lineup.
What I Like About It
- Everything you’ll need to stay squeaky clean from head to toe comes in one bottle
- It’s a good portable face wash for dry skin. It hasn’t left me feeling irritable or dry.
- It’s TSA approved for travel
- It’s a body wash that lasts all day
- It smells AWESOME. I personally think it’s the best smelling body wash for men. Vaughn describes it as “a sensual, spicy fragrance that awakens the spirit.” I dig it.
What Could Use Some Work
- It only comes in one size (3.4 oz)
- At $22 it’s pricey for something I can easily go through in eight to 10 uses or less. In comparison, another luxury brand I’m a fan of sells a 12oz. body wash & shampoo combo for $30. It’d be nice if V76 could roll-out a 10oz or 12oz option for similar.
- It gets nice and foamy when worked into your hands or as a shampoo, but if you use a shower sponge it’ll require multiple applications to it
V76 by Vaughn 4-IN-1 Cleansing Foam Ingredients
The headlining ingredients are bamboo stem extract, coconut oil, and menthol. Also, it’s vegan, gluten free and cruelty free.
The 4-IN-1 All in All
At the end of the day I’m a proponent. If you can afford the price tag and value convenience, you’ll find this to be a great utility player, too.
Have you heard of V76 by Vaughn, and/or have you tried any of their products? What do you think? Let’s get this conversation started!